Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Seventh Generation

^^I received this product for review. All opinion's are my own.

Seventh Generation™ Hand Wash formulas are free of triclosan, dyes and synthetic fragrances? The lively scent of Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit is sure to refresh and awaken your senses. It’s like a touch of sunshine on your countertop!


Like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SeventhGeneration#wave2

I received this hand wash from Smiley360. This is my first mission through them and I was SO excited to be chosen!
This hand wash is very citrusy, so if you aren't into that kind of scent I wouldn't choose it for you. For me, It smells more on the mandarin side. Didn't really get a grapefruit smell. But it smells wonderful!


I found this soap to foam up really well. You don't need a lot, which I loved! This bottle will last me along time. I don't find the scent to linger too long on my hands, but it does leave an after smell, which I like. It smells just like mandarin oranges. 

All in all, I really like this hand soap. It smells good, it will last a long time, the bottle is SO cute and will match many home decors as well. Which is always a plus for me! I love matching.

No comments:

Post a Comment