Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baublebar

I was introduced to BaubleBar about a month ago. I signed up for their newsletter and had received a code for $10 to use on their website.
Unknown to me, every Friday they have a hidden piece of jewelry on their website for $10, they offer free shipping all the time. A friend told me that they had gotten the $10 bracelet they had found, filled out their information and it was 100% free.
So about 3 weeks ago I went back to BaubleBar and found the $10 bracelet they had, and sure enough, it was FREE!

Well, I got my package today, and I was BEYOND EXCITED to see that I also got a free pair of bow earrings.
There was a card inside that said:

Thank you for your patience while our site was taking a sparkle snooze.
To show our appreciation, we included a little extra sparkle in your box.
ENJOY!

I was like "WHAT?".. I opened the 2 little bags I got and sure enough there was a pair of earrings.
I can't believe they also sent me earrings for free, when I got the bracelet for free.
Here they are:

 
To not only have BaubleBar give their new subscribers a $10 credit and I got a free bracelet, but then also to send me a free pair of earrings because they took so long to ship. I think this is for sure going to be a company that I order from often!

Every Monday they have an item priced down to $20 and every Friday they have an item priced down to $10! And did I mention the shipping is free??

One VERY happy jewelry lover today!

No comments:

Post a Comment