Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In My Mailbox (1) Molton Brown, LaFace, Jane Iredale

I've decided that i'm going to start doing an "In My Mailbox" post. Either once a week, or every time I get mail, depending on what I receive.
For instance, I will do a blog post of it's own for my IPSY monthly subscription. But I might do a few products together if I only receive a couple. Either samples or freebies.

My first post is going to be on these samples I got:
All of these samples came in the mail yesterday. I DID contact these companies asking if I could try their products before purchasing.

 
 First up is from Molton Brown. I heard great things about their body washes for men, and I wanted to have my husband try them because he likes using body wash. Saying that, my husband did not like these body washes. He couldn't get past the scent from them, so he ended up not using them. =( I told him I wasn't going to get samples for him anymore.. haha

 
 Next up are a few samples from LaFace. I got:
facial wash, deflection cream, moisturizer, line erase concentrate, roteger, and a purifying serum, body lotion, and cellular cream..
 
And then, from Jane Iredale I got:
 loose powder in Warm silk, a pressed powder in warm silk and a dream tint moisturizer..

I have no used any of these products yet, since I did just get them yesterday. I am very excited to try the Jane Iredale. The tinted moisturizer does have a bit of a scent to it, and i'm not sure how well I like it. But I am going to give it a try.
I am very excited to try the LaFace products. I have very dry skin and they sent me some amazing samples!

If you got anything in your Mailbox comment below so I can stop in and check it out. =)

Thanks for stopping by!! <3

*I did receive these products to review. Company did not ask for me to advertise or post my opinions on the products. Posting and sharing thoughts is my choice. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment