Thursday, May 16, 2013

IPSY

Not sure if you have heard of IPSY. If not, you need to go sign up, NOW! It is only $10 a month and you get way more than that in products. You get a steal! I know that I love the fact that I can get products that I normally wouldn't consider buying. It's like my Birthday every month! And the great thing is, FREE SHIPPING!!

This is May 2013's Glam Bag


It says on my IPSY site that I will be getting a ZOYA polish, YABY Concealer, Anastasia Brow Gel, Mirabella lipstick, Pacifica roll on perfume.
You don't know what colors you will be getting. Like I said, it goes by what you put in your quiz.

Your Glam bag will be different than other's each month. The great thing about IPSY is that it goes by your personal preferences. You sign up, take a quiz and they base what you like to put in your bag.

I have yet to get my bag but when I do I will be posting a video on YouTube and also putting what I got here, on my blog! I can not wait to get it!..

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment