Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Freebies! 8/12/14

I had a small mail day, but it was AWESOME!


First up are soaps from Fiji Organic... Let me tell you, these soaps smell AMAZING! But not an overwhelming smell that you wouldn't be able to stand them if you were around them too long. This unfortunately happens way too often with soaps and I find myself not wanting to purchase them.
I was in contact with them and asked if they had any samples, they were gracious enough to send me a few, and I am IN LOVE! They also sent me a 25% off coupon for my next purchase. Which I WILL be using in the very near future. 
The scents they sent are:
Lavender
Fragrance Free
Lemongrass Tangerine
Pink Grapefruit
Awapuhi Seaberry
And my favorite one of them all, Tea Tree Spearmint. This smells AMAZING! I have always been a huge fan of tea tree oil, and the smell of this soap is heavenly! 

And my last freebie is from Big Ass Solutions, it was a promo they were doing, you got a code and you put the code in to get a free glass from them.. I'm SO happy that I was able to get one while this was still going on, the glass is very thick and I love the look of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment