Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Freebies: Wednesday 8/6/14

I didn't get many freebies today, but what I got was AMAZING! So, last Friday Bath & Body Works started a deal where you went to their website and bought ANYTHING (yes, anything!) and you could get a FULL SIZE body mist of your choice for FREE! Is that not amazing? I personally check their sales out often, and this is the first time I've seen this one offered. So, of course I had to place an order!

The Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin has been a favorite of mine from them for about 4 years now. It is the perfect Fall scent. I already have this very same body mist, but since I wear it so often, I wanted another one! This is my go-to perfume. I even wear it in the summer! This isn't just strictly a Fall scent for me. I change my scents up often, but I will buy the smaller body sprays from Bath & Body Works, that way I don't have a ton of 1 scent.

But, this is what I got:


The Body Mist has a new design on it! I personally liked last years design better, but this is still a Fall scent and the bottle is pretty, just not my favorite design for the bottle to date.

And that cell phone case was completely free from MaxBoost on Facebook. Every weekday they do a giveaway for a cell phone case, they go SUPER fast so you have to be on and check their page often to see when the next giveaway is going to be. But what happens is, they will post their Amazon page link, and then a code and you have to be really fast, click the link, add it to your cart, enter the code and check out. This time I got a white case. And the fun thing about MaxBoost, you can get a different case every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment