Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Review: DermOrganic

DermOrganic® products are made using ingredients that are synergistic to your hair and skin to replenish from the outside what your hair and skin need inside for health and vitality. From the shampoo cleansers made from EFA lipids and amino acids, to conditioners blended with vegetable proteins, to treatments rich in natural moisture factors and all based on a proprietary lipid-rich emulsification systems, DermOrganic products outperform standard hair and skin care formulations to deliver exceptional results to salon treated hair. (source)

I was in contact with DermOrganic and they were kind enough to send me some samples to try and review. Let me start off by saying, their costumer service is excellent! They are quick getting back to your e-mails, and my samples were here in just a couple of days! Talk about excellent service.

DermOrganic is also all vegan, they are made with no animal by-products and are never tested on animals, No sulfates, glycols, DEA, MEA, dyes or food coloring, Gluten- free, Paraben-free and no artificial preservatives, And they are made without salt, sodium chloride or other artificial thickeners.

I know that I struggle with acne and sensitive skin. A bad combination since all acne products have some form of alcohol in them, which dries your skin out. In just a weeks time, my chin area has cleaned up a lot. I now wish I would have taken pictures of what I started with and what my face now looks like.
I have been using DermOrganic for a little over a week, and a little goes a long way! Even using these over a week, I still have half a bottle of the shampoo left, and almost a whole bottle of the moisturizer. This stuff works, and lasts a long time!

I like the facial cleanser because it cleans by face really well, doesn't have a strong smell, and it deep cleans without leaving any form of leftover residue on my face. Themoisturizer is very light weight, it doesn't leave my skin oily, and it lasts all day! I have been using the lotion on the bottoms of my feet, and my chipped heels have improved in a HUGE way in just a weeks time. I also like the lotion because I don't have an oily feel to my hands, it absorbs really well.

This shampoo has left my hair so soft! As you are working it into your hair, you can just feel the product working. You get that squeaky clean sound as you are rinsing. I have also noticed from using this that my dry scalp has cleared up a lot!. The leave in treatment I have just been using for the ends of my hair since my scalp can be quite oily. But I also curled my hair twice this past week, put a little of this in the palm of my hand, rubbed my hands together and then gently spread this through my curls, it left them so soft and shiny, and didn't leave a heavy residue in my hair. 

Let's talk about this hair repair. This stuff needs it's own paragraph it's THAT good! I have only used this once, and my hair felt like I had just left a high priced salon. My hair was so smooth, shiny, soft, no tangles. It was like silk! I also noticed a huge difference in my normal fly-aways that I always seem to have around the front of my face. They are gone! 1 treatment of this made my hair so incredibly healthy looking and feeling! This stuff is like a miracle..

If you have been wondering about DermOrganic, I highly recommend giving them a try! Their products work, and they are good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment