Friday, August 8, 2014

FREEBIES

Check out these AMAZING freebies!! This was in just 1 mail day! Now i'm kind of worried since my week has been so amazing with free stuff, that next week I won't get anything. lol..


I got my first magazine subscription, it is Essence magazine.. Check out RewardSurvey.com for a chance to take survey's and then use your "money" to get FREE magazine subscriptions.

As always, make sure you check out vonbeau.com and freebieninja.com to stay up to date with current freebies. That is where the fish oil, vive, and boating sticker came from.

The owl cell phone case came from maxboost. I talked about that in my previous blog post. Every week day they post a link and a code for you to use to get a free cell phone case. You have be FAST because they only give out so many each week day.

The "I served" stickers came from Operation Home Front. They are a website that you can get free stickers, and also make a donation (if you choose) to help out our service people.

I also got a priority mail starter pack. This was ordered off the USPS website. It was a freebie that was floating around on the groups about a week ago.

And then, my favorite thing of all!!! A FREE coffee mug from BigAssFans! I don't believe you can sign up for this anymore. But I was SO excited to get it! It's a very strong mug and I do believe it's going to be a new favorite of mine.

Pretty awesome freebie do if I do say so myself. =)
I am finding that it is VERY time consuming to sign up for freebies. If you step away from your computer for 5 minutes a freebie could be gone by the time you get back. But I sure am loving all of this mail!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment